Automotive and Financial Services
Branding, social media, competition flyers and website landing page
Regosmart is a tech start-up, offering layby on vehicle registrations across Australia. They required a brand identity to attract their target market of students and young drivers as they are more likely to pay their registration via a payment plan. Regosmart offers customers the ability to pay their rego up front and avoid the higher cost of partial payments. Regosmart acts as an intermediary and pays the users registration upfront and their payment plans are cheaper that the transport departments staggered fees.
- Facilitation of a Value Proposition Design workshop with the client allowed us to understand the customer’s wants, needs and desires, informing all of our creative design processes.
- Logo design, illustrating a fun and friendly look whilst being quirky and honest. The idea behind the design was to convey a personality that would appeal to a younger audience but still maintain an informative and authentic approach. The final logo is a stylised head with glasses that also forms a moving vehicle with the tag line ‘look ahead’, which feeds into the layby aspect of the product offering.
- Design of a suite of collateral including business cards, email signatures, commercial slide deck and promotional flyers.
- Management of social media and execution of campaigns and competitions to increase online engagement with the brand.
- Development of a responsive website with competition entry